Hati is the son of Fenrir (the Fenriswolve) and he is hunting the moon since the beginning of all time. The old Vikings believed that with the comming of Ragnarök, the end of the world, he will succeed in his quest ...
Our wolve ring has some nice and realistic fangs, but the most important thing about this ring would be the fur. Instead of just carving the fur, we modeled every strang of hair for its own and made it to overlap parts of the outer ring band for an even better look. This love for details combined with loads of Sterling silver make this ring really outstanding.
It is very big. So big that we had to hollow it out from the inside - otherwise it would have had 80 g of weight or even more which would be too heavy for smaller fingers at least. But don't worry - as an evilrings fan you probably know that even our hollowed out rings still feel great. We do never hollow out rings to the max like many others do. If you wish to have a solid version, please contact us.
- This prime ring is made to order. A time intense manual finnishing will grant a perfect quality, high contrast for the fur and shiny, polished teeth. This way you will be able to freely pick any size, but the making of your ring will take up to 6 weeks.
- In some (rare) cases we might have some sizes in stock. If a size is in stock, you will see "Ready to ship today" above the price once selected.
- This ring will ship with the premium evilrings jewelry case.
Width of the ring band on the back: 10 mm (0.3 inch)
Length of the head: 30 mm (1.18 inches)
Height of the head: 12 mm (0.47 inch)
Total weight: 52 g
Crafted by hand from solid Sterling silver.
...im wahrsten Sinn des Wortes. mein neuester und schwerster Ring, die Wartezeit und den Obolus jederzeit wert, Fell ist sehr fein gearbeitet, Gebiss mit Reisszähnen der Hammer!! einziger Wermutstropfen: ausziehen zum Biken, passt in keinen Handschuh, die werden wohl zuhause bleiben müssen.... EVILRINGS as it's Best!!
- Reliable worldwide shipping - always with insurance!
- No risk regarding customs - this is Germany, not Thailand or China ;)
- Hassle-free returns, no questions asked!
- Support via e-mail
- Bank transfer