Thorhammer Premium Ring from solid Sterling silver
Thor himself couldn't have done a better job on this ring: Mjölnir, the lovingly decorated Thors Hammer dominates the front. In its center there's a Triquetra, the symbol of trinity (also known as "knot of threesomeness") surrounded by several ornaments. On the left hand side of the hammer there is a Valknut worked into the ring. The symbol consisting of three interlocked triangles is historically conected with "Battle" and "Death" and also with Odin, the god of the dead. On the right hand side of the hammer you can see Odins horns worked into the ring (also: triple horn of Odin). This symbol consists of three interlocked drinking horns - also a symbol of trinity that stands for Birth, Death and Rebirth in Valhalla. The three horns also reflect the three draughts of the magical mead that Odin brews over three days of time using his wits and magic. The Thors Hammer is held by a powerful and heavy chain that merges into the ring on both sides.
- This prime ring is made to order. A time intense manual finnishing will grant a perfect quality and high contrast. This way you will be able to freely pick any size, but the making of your ring will take up to 6 weeks.
- In some (rare) cases we might have some sizes in stock. If a size is in stock, you will see "Ready to ship today" above the price once selected.
- This ring will ship with the premium evilrings jewelry case.
Width of the ring band on the back: 9 mm (0.35 inch)
Height of the front: 30 mm (1.2 inches)
Width of the front: 23 mm (0.9 inch)
Thickness of the front: 9 mm (0.35 inch)
Total weight: 37 g
Crafted by hand from solid Sterling silver.
Super Ring, cool passt perfekt
Das ist nicht mein erster Ring von Evilrings, aber sicher jetzt schon einer meiner Lieblingsringe!
- Orders placed until 14:00 p.m. will be dispatched this same day (unless you ordered items that will be made to order)
- Reliable worldwide shipping - always with insurance!
- Hassle-free returns, no questions asked!
- Support via e-mail or phone!
- Bank transfer
- Amazon Payments
- Credit card
- Debit card